With a look back at all that has been accomplished, we celebrate the strength and stability that Fauquier Habitat homeowners claim as their own and bring to our community.
Built fifty-four (54) New Construction Homes: Fifty-three (53) in Fauquier County and 1 in Rappahannock County
- Six (6) Marshall Area
- Thirty-three (33) Warrenton Area
- One (1) Midland Area
- Eight (8) Bealeton Area (Both w/ Fauquier Housing)
- Two (2) Goldvein
- One (1) Delaplane
- One (1) Catlett
- One (1) Turnbull
Four (4) Rehabilitation Projects: 1 major rehab for a homeowner in Goldvein; 3 NSP foreclosed renovations in Remington.
We've built stronger neighborhoods that included 75 adults and 98 children!
- Home Build at 116 Haiti Street
- Critical Home Repair Program
- Home Ownership Program application process opens